Over 500 owners, developers, investors and real estate players are expected to attend the Marcus & Millichap/IPA Commercial Real Estate Forum: Florida on January 29. Join this full day premium event featuring 6 panels, over 30 speakers and a wealth of powerful networking opportunities.
What Makes This Event Unique?
- Both the largest, most influential names in the market, as well as some of the most innovative, inventive players will be attending.
- A full range of viewpoints from investors all across the Southeast and the rest of the state will be offered, including: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie and Martin Counties.
- A special focus on the future: Instead of just covering yesterday’s deals and trends, this event will offer practical and actionable insight from investors on how they’re preparing for the year ahead.
- In addition to case studies, you will hear from top deal-makers across all asset classes on how they approach chronic problems in the market that slow them down and get in the way of deals getting done.
Check out the recap from last year’s event and see more pictures here.
2014 Attendee Breakdown:
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Joel Altman, Chairman, Altman Companies
- Andy Ansin, Principal, Sunbeam Properties
- Ana-Marie Codina Barlick, Chief Executive Officer, Downtown Doral
- Michael Berkowitz, Vice President, Berkowitz Development
- Lissette Calderon, President – International & Strategic Project, Related Group
- Patrick Carroll, Founder & CEO, Carroll Organization
- Rick Carson, Regional Vice President – New Development & Acquisitions, Weingarten Realty
- Chris Cobb, Principal, Grass River Properties
- Casey Cummings, Chief Executive Officer, Ram Realty
- Ed Easton, Founder, Chariman & CEO, Easton Group
- Kirk Felici, First Vice President & Regional Manager – Miami, Marcus & Millichap
- Pedro Garcia, Property Appraiser-Elect, Miami Dade County
- Michael Ging, Managing Director, Alliance Residential
- Frank Guerra, Principal, Altis
- John Guitar, Senior Vice President – Business Development, All Aboard Florida
- Shane Hillsley, Managing Director, Duncan Hillsley Capital
- Jordan Kavana, Chief Operating Officer, K Group Holdings
- Matthew Whitman Lazenby, President & CEO, Whitman Family Development
- Nitin Motwani, Principal, Miami Worldcenter
- John Osborne, Vice President, Crocker Partners
- Jon Paul Pérez, Vice President, Related Development
- Al Pontius, Senior Vice President, Marcus & Millichap
- Adam Robbins, Vice President of Acquisitions, Konover South
- Brian Schmier, Vice President, Schmier & Feurring Properties
- Robert Shapiro, President, Master Developers
- Claudio Stivelman, Chief Executive Officer, S2 Development
- Raoul Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, CGI Merchant Group
- Michael Tillman, Florida Development, LeFrak Organization
- John Wilcox, Vice President, Marcus & Millichap Capital Corp.
- Morning Market Overview: South Florida State of the Market
- Keynote Address
- Debt & Capital Raising in 2015 & Beyond
- Emerging Hot Spots
- Land Prices & the Future of Investing in Florida
- Deal Strategy: Overcoming Obstacles to Deals in 2015
- Miami…The First City of Latin America: Foreign Investment Strategies in CRE
- Miami’s Top Real Estate Families: The Next Generation